As I was adding to the list in the prior post I finally realized I needed to break it up…that was way too much to post in one shot!
As I continue to focus on writing for Bubblews, I will be copying the work over to here through links. Originally I was hoping to just do a summary post once a week, but I don’t think that will work. Instead, I hope to be posting again here every third day or so. This will keep my list of links from getting too long and you can check back on a regular basis for updates without being overwhelmed when you do!
This is the rest of the post links to bring us current…
- Pound Clay, Suckers! – How the greatest of intentions fall flat
- A Day in Disneyland
- Zentangle Apples and a Wedding Speech
- Unschooling – Learning Moments
- Unschooling At Its Best – Word Play
- Further Word Play – Memories From Raising My Eldest
- Is 18 the new 8?
- Growing Conversations
- A Red Wedding
- Child-Led Learning
All right, that’s the lot of it. Starting on Monday (or thereabouts) I’ll try to post summaries on a more regular basis.