We have been to California and back and it was a fabulous journey. That said, I’m sure glad to be back home!
As I predicted, the weather had taken a turn towards cool by the time we returned. Possibly for the first time ever, I am truly looking forward to fall and winter (perhaps this is directly tied to NOT having central air conditioning).
As I mentioned before, I’m focusing on creating income for our little family through Bubblews. That has been going rather well, and many child and family-related posts can be found there. Here is what we have been up to since I posted last…
- Emily’s Objecting to Have to Clean the House
- I Want to Be Called Nana
- Day in the Life of an Unschooler 9/17/13
- Day in the LIfe of an Unschooler – Teaching Zentangle to Kids
- Day in the Life of an Unschooler – Chinese Art
- My Little Pony Is Educational?!
- New Life in the Hood – A Chick is Born
- Word of the Day – “Crepuscular”
- The Weirdness of Words
- Day in the Life of an Unschooler 9/24/13
- My Kids Love Your Zentangle Class!
- Chicken Trauma
- I’ve Got to Brag, Just This Once…Is That Okay?!
- I Don’t Teach, I Facilitate
- What Do You Think of This Birthday Gift?
And although there is more, that’s way more than enough for now. Stay tuned. I’ll try and post more often and keep you updated on the happenings ’round here!